HLTA - Smithills (Bolton) (BL1)
Teaching Personnel are recruiting a HLTA for a local Primary School in the Smithills area of Bolton. This role is to start in September 2021 and will initially be on a 2-term basis with the school looking to take the desired candidate on a permanent contract.
As a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant, you will be needed to fulfil the role of a Teaching Assistant, as well as carry out tasks of a higher level such as: Small group tuition, Classroom Teaching and PPA Cover, as well as 1:1 class support.
Desirable Applicants will need the following:
- Subject specific knowledge
- HLTA Status/ Meet the HLTA standards
- A high level of classroom/pupil management skills
- Ability to provide 1 to 1 support to pupils with SEND
- Be able to cover planned absences on behalf of class teachers
- Transport in order to get to and from the school
- Be enthusiastic and have a hands-on approach to helping pupils achieve their goals
This schools last Ofsted rating was 'GOOD' and is an average sized school of 420 pupils. They strive to create an inclusive culture within school and aim to be responsive to the diversity of children's backgrounds, experiences, interests, knowledge and skills.
The school has on-site parking and is easily accessible to those using public transport.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity please send an updated CV to John via the link below or contact John @ the Manchester Primary North Branch on #removed# for further information.