We are hiring a CNC Technicians to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate, setup, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot any mechanical failures
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Previous CNC technician experience is required. (Single cell and Manufacturing Cell)
- Experience with pallet transfers, dial machines, conveyors, leak testers, washers, CNC lathes and milling and assembly required.
Busche provides quality CNC machining to a diverse customer base. Our Technical Center supports our manufacturing operations in Sales, Product Development & Testing, Program Management.
Role: CNC Technicians
Apply for this job now.