We are seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team! You will perform various activities in Human Resources to help achieve company goals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the company as well as with outside organizations.
- Act as a liaison between employees and Management
- Daily administration of all employee benefits programs
- Mange weekly payroll process (Paychex)
- Recruit, screen and interview potential employees
- Maintain employee handbook
- Maintain accurate and legally compliant employee files
- Review, recommend to management and renegotiate company benefit plans annually
- Provide reporting as necessary
- 2-3 years previous experience in Human Resources; some college level training preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Discretion and highest level of confidentiality with sensitive and personal information
- Outgoing and approachable personality with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MSOffice
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, highly organized and motivated
Controller Service & Sales Co. Inc. is New England's premier resource for electrical control components and industrial automation products in the New England electrical industry. It is one of the oldest and most respected institutions in the industry. It is an authorized distributor of some of the largest and most prominent manufacturers in the world and supports more than 90 product lines.
Not only can we recommend specific control components to meet its customers' needs, we can also design and fabricate complete control systems, as well as provide engineering and start-up services.
Role: Human Resources Administrator
Apply for this job now.