Municipal Water Systems - Waste Water Systems
We are an engineering contractor, specializing in the construction of Water/Wastewater facilities in the Southern California area. We are currently looking for a highly dedicated and professional in the position of an onsite project manager seeking to develop long term career with the company who will aid in its expansion.
- On site manager of construction activities on medium size projects
- Responsible for compliance with Company safety policies and practices.
- Ensures the project meets quality and performance specifications.
- Prepares Daily Project progress reports.
- Interfaces with agency representatives, Engineers, Subcontractors, and material suppliers.
- Competent in preparing project schedules utilizing Primavera/Microsoft based programs
- Degree/diploma in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the field water/wastewater construction industry with knowledge of concrete, piping, equipment and related trades and disciplines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills