We Want You!
Our client is the # 3 beverage company and was established in 2008. Our client services US, Canada and Mexico and offers a great team focused environment with opportunity for advancement.
Warehouse Worker Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Why should you be interested?
- Full time hours
- 2nd shift: 3pm-11:30pm Monday - Friday
- Competitive wages starting $13.12 per hour
- Temporary to hire, based on performance
- Unionized facility available after conversion
What is the job?
- Follow direction on each load sheet assuring accuracy and quality to build outgoing loads; hand stack partial pallets when necessary
- Load route trucks and semi-trailers with propane or battery-operated forklift and/or pallet jack, moving product in and out of the warehouse as required
- Understand and practice quality assurance standards to assure proper product rotation and that earliest dates are shipped first
- Work in close harmony with fellow warehouse persons to continually operate a safe, efficient warehouse operation
- Maintain clean and neat warehouse and surrounding area
- Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned
What you bring to the job?
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to all guests and employees
At Manpower we are dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 60 years. We care about you and the role of work in your life, and focus on enabling you to achieve your goals in work and in life.
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Ana at 631-454-9660.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, don't forget to ask your Recruiter about our FREE College and Professional Training & Development Courses through our MyPath program. Arm yourself with the tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at #removed#/mypath
Looking forward to working with you soon!
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today's world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: 2nd shift Picker/Packer
Apply for this job now.