Company: BMS PERFORMANCE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, vehic
- Want to work for a $30bn leading, global tobacco business?
- Multiple opportunities to join a 2020 top UK employer
- Receive a £27k basic, market leading training and a company vehicle
- A recent graduate or junior in your sales career, looking to start in January 2021? Apply now!
The Company: A global brand and presence within the Tobacco market. This FMCG business boast a turnover in excess of $30bn, and are looking to maximise sales through the recruitment and development of Junior Sales Executives. Our client are investing $billions into new, sustainable and reduced-risk products - now is a great time to join this ever-growing corporate giant.
As a Graduate/Junior Sales Executive who are you?
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development.
- You have somewhere between 0-2 years of experience working whilst studying or post university
- You MUST have a driving licence
- You are coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
The Package for this Graduate/Junior Sales role:
- £27,000 basic
- 30% annual bonus
- Company van, laptop, mobile, 10% pension contribution, share scheme
- Private healthcare
On a daily basis you will be responsible for your own local sales territory, managing your own diary and carrying out multiple face to face sales visits with store owners/managers. You will work in a team with a Territory Manager and help to maximise sales among your customer base. Sales Representatives will specifically be responsible for selling additional stock of tobacco and tobacco alternative products to independent retail and symbol group outlets.
What this means for you:
First 6 months
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with your client base face to face
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership - you'll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career
****PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA STATED ABOVE****
Role: Graduate Field Sales Executive - Tobacco FMCG
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Devon, Devon
Apply for this job now.