Company: GLEESON RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Senior Finance Business Partner in Birmingham - 70k - 80k + Bonus
Are you a Commercially minded Accountant who enjoys partnering with internal and external partners, driving change and providing financial insight?
This role will see you working for a growing service provider and being the face of finance across a region. The Regional Finance Business Partner will be home-based but will need to travel to sites (1/2 days a week) and will primarily focus on supporting the business with financial insight and detailed analysis, that will invariably support decision making and drive performance directly associated with the Operational teams.
This role would therefore be perfect for an individual who is looking to spend more time in the business, visiting different sites and pushing business performance though detailed analysis. An inquisitive mindset will be essential due to the need to improve processes and offer cost savings solutions.
Management experience is not essential, however, managing multiple relationships will be key - as there will be an Analyst directly reporting into this position and regular interaction with site finance teams.
The organisation is well known for progressing talented individuals and are looking for an Accountant who is constantly looking to improve and is hungry to move into a leadership role in the future.
Some of the Senior Finance Business Partner in Birmingham responsibilities will include:
- Business partner the Operational team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- To assist in the production of the company's management accounts to agreed deadlines
- Investigate labour costs and provide recommendations on how to improve/reduce costs
- Support Ops teams with Budgeting and Forecasting
- To investigate and report on accounting issues identified during the preparation of the management accounts
- To identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- To prepare and review the financial statements / reports for the relevant business area in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
The right person for the Senior Finance Business Partner will need to be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with a wealth of demonstrable experience engaging with the leadership team and a wealth of business partnering and commercial experience, ideally within a multi-site environment. The culture of the business is fast-paced, and this role will have direct interaction with site MD's and Financial Controllers.
Senior Finance Business Partner in Birmingham Package:
- £70,000 - £80,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare