Our banking client is currently looking for an experienced Summit Developer to act as a key player who will help discover and define problem statements and evaluate the solution options and make recommendations.
You will need to have a good knowledge of Summit APis, STP processing and expertise in extending Summit core functionality. An experience in working on regulatory projects, migrations and Summit upgrades are desirable.
Key skills required;
- Summit experience is essential
- A good development skills to code complex solutions, make changes to existing code to accommodate new requirements.
- Must have a good knowledge of Summit APIs, STP processing and expertise in extending Summit core functionality.
- Good knowledge of SQL, C++ and C# along with VBE to automate movement of Data for migrations.
- Be able to create detailed design, architecture and process artefacts and implement the deployment plan.
- Support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding solutions that enable to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Act as a Functional expert, enabling the technology and the development and testing teams to effectively deliver the solution.
- Good Programming skills in C, C++, VB etc.
- Knowledge of source control systems (SVN )
- Projects and System development (Scoping and Testing)
- EOD Batch Processing experience (UC4 use desirable but not essential) (recommended)
- Advanced sql . Perl, scripting knowledge (recommended)