This position will report to the Shop Floor Supervisor and will be responsible for various work assignments throughout the production area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs manual/mechanized assembly operations.
• Responsible for adhering to all safety and quality requirements.
• Process specifications using hand tools, machinery, air presses, jigs and other equipment and tooling.
• Must be able to follow work instructions.
• Performs other operations such as loading and unloading components into tooling and powders into cups to press.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must demonstrate ability to setup and monitor equipment through written and verbal instructions.
• Minimum 2 years manufacturing related experience with ability to use and read accurately various measuring instruments.
• Ability to perform fine mechanical assembly including resistance welding, light machining and electrical testing
• Certified soldering skills per J-STD/NASA a plus.
• Defense and Aerospace Industry experience including working knowledge of company product lines a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Role: Electronics Assembler
Apply for this job now.