Are you looking to work in an environment that is flexible? Do you want your next opportunity to have work-life balance? Are you looking for a opportunity where you will be able to grow? If this sounds like your next opportunity, please keep reading!
Our client is a small, family-owned CPA firm located in Clinton Township. They are currently searching for a Staff Tax Accountant with 2+ years of tax accounting experience.
- Day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and “wrap-up”
- Preparation of financial statements with disclosures
- Involvement in various types of engagements including audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures.
- Planning and coordinating the various phases of the engagement, preparation and/or review of tax support work papers and tax returns (complex individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and other).
- Will act as the client contact for basic questions and information.
- Reporting to the Manager/Principal in charge of the engagement.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a public accounting firm
- Supervisory experience
- CPA certification required
- Experience with clients from small and medium size businesses in a wide variety of industries.
- Solid verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to be a primary contact for clients
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Tax knowledge and preparation experience
Role: Staff Tax Accountant
Location: Clinton Township,
Apply for this job now.