The Recruitment Co are working in partnership with a growing manufacturing company in South Molton, EX32 0RP, to recruit Packing Operatives on a long term basis.
£9.83 per hour + Shift premiums
Hours of work as a Packing Operative:
- The hours are a weekly rotating shift pattern.
- Monday to Thursday 6am - 4pm
- Monday to Thursday 4pm-2am
- Weekends and Fridays off!
Your role as a Packing Operative:
- You will be working on a line assembling kitchen furniture for large retailers.
- Using hand held tools to assemble the furniture.
- You need to be comfortable working on your feet all day.
- Experience within manufacturing is advantageous but not essential!
- Would pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencing work.
Perks of working as a Packing Operative:
- Weekly pay - Every Friday!
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised canteen
- Immediate starts
- All vacancies are advertised internally.
If you feel you are the right candidate to join our Packing Operative team, please apply with your CV or contact The Recruitment Co on #removed#.
The Recruitment Co are an equal opportunities employer.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.