COMPANY: CENTRAL BEDFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £23000 - £33000 Per Year
Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Salary: Up to £33,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
Extensive benefits package
Location: The Incuba, Brewers Hill Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Permanent - Full Time
Are you an experienced Lecturer in Electrical Installation or do you have a desire to become one? We’re looking for you!
We are searching for an experienced and knowledgeable Lecturer in Electrical Installation to join our fantastic Construction Skills team.
The successful candidate will be passionate in Electrical Installation and will demonstrate this passion through their teaching methods!
You will teach students at Levels 1 - 3, so you therefore need to have a minimum of 3 years experience within the Electrical Installation industry.
We are taking applications from individuals who are not already qualified as Lecturers but that have trained people on the job and have a strong desire to go into teaching as a career.
The main aspects of the role are:
- Delivery of lectures in classrooms and workshops
- Assessing student’s performance, recording this performance and providing thorough feedback
- Ensuring students achieve their full potential in all aspects of their education
- Being on hand to answer any student queries
- Be organised and have good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Supporting the department and being a good team player
- Monitoring attendance
- General administrative duties
- General training within department and as part of the college as a whole
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Degree or vocational qualification in a relevant subject
- Candidates should hold a minimum of a Level 3 in Education and Training and will be expected to be working towards their Level 5.
- It is desirable to have Assessor and/or an IQA qualifications
This college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you have any questions please email our recruitment team at #removed# or call a member of our recruitment team on 0121 713 8325.
Role: Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.