Senior Landscape Architect
Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester and London
Working in the Landscape Planning sector of this high quality, friendly and extremely socially aware client, every day will be different.
- You will be accountable for delivering high quality reporting and have plenty of contact with our clients - ensuring that they're on budget, on time and - most importantly - happy.
- You will be responsible for moulding the shape of development with landscape at the forefront of our client's plans.
- From project inception and bidding stages, right through to the completion of planning documents. This will include: LVA; LVIA's; EIA's; Opportunities and Constraints Assessments; Management Plans; Method Statements; GI and Landscape Strategies and planting plans.
The Cake Mix
- Academic qualifications in a relevant subject
- Excellent written ability
- Experienced in field survey work
- A good understanding of legislative and planning policy framework
- Experience liaising with clients, statutory bodies and LPAs
- First rate project management skills
- Track record of business development and winning own work
- Enthusiastic team players and proven Landscape Architects that live our values
- A commitment to the pursuit of excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A full UK driving licence
The Cherry on top
- Being a Chartered member of the Landscape Institute
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Desire to mentor team members
These opportunities really do offer excellent career opportunities but also an excellent and very different environment in which to do it.
If interested in an initial chat, apply to this advert