Imagine One is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator with experience in Oracle 12 Solaris/Windows, Oracle 13c Cloud Control, Active Data Guard, RMAN, and Performance Tuning.
General position responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assists in establishing the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitors performance and manages parameters to provide fast query responses to front end users.
- Maps out the conceptual design for a planned database in outline.
- Assists in refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Assists in further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Installs and tests new versions of the database management system.
- Assists in writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary.
- Controls access permissions and privileges.
- Develops, manages and tests backup and recovery plans.
- SQL, Oracle or XML. Others may be suitable.
- Familiar with DoD network accreditation processes.
- Familiar with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements and practices.
- Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification criteria specified in DoD 8570-01M.
- A computing environment certification such as Oracle Database Certified Associate or an equivalent in training.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have a secrete or the ability to obtain a secrete DOD clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd provides mission-critical program management, systems engineering, test & evaluation, CYBER engineering services, training, information technology, and logistics services to Space and Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Surface Weapons Center (NSWC) Dahlgren, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWC AD), and the United States Coast Guard (USCG). Within these agencies, the company currently works prime contracts including NAVAIR PMA-231, PMA-201, PMA-273, PMA-275 V-22 Training, PMA-275 V-22 PMSS, PMA-299, PMA-299 FMS, SPAWAR Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Systems, FMS programs, and Systems Engineering and Software Integration for (C4I) Systems Technical and Engineering Services for C4ISR; NAVSEA SEA 04, PMS 312, and Carrier Planning Activity (CPA) support; and U.S. Coast Guard CG-9 support.
Notable sub contract work includes professional support business to NAVSEA PMS IWS 1.0 and NAVAIR PMA 261; integration of C4ISR Systems into 2050 Category II and Category III Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles for Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM), and business/financial management and technical support to USN Training at The Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS)/Aegis Training and Readiness Center (ATRC), NSWC Dahlgren.
Key services are program and business financial management, international program management, C4ISR, test and evaluation, integrated logistics support, integration, quality assurance, SOA testing, developmental testing, software development, integration of COTS products, interactive multimedia design and development, distance learning systems, CBT/WBT, and acquisition life cycle support. C4ISR support include technical and engineering support such as: analysis of technical initiatives and new concepts for further exploration; research and preparation of new technologies; technical analysis support and reports on C4ISR architecture tools used to assess and verify demonstrations, tests and exercises; system software analyses, design, installation, testing and independent evaluation and assessments, and software upgrades.
For the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) test and evaluation (T&E) Support Services delivery order, Imagine One supports several SSC-LANT Program Managers with specialized requirements engineering, analysis, and tracking services. Imagine One worked with the customer to strategically plan how proven USMC T&E processes could be automated using the IBM Rational suite of tools to meet or exceed the overall T&E program vision and mission, and customer expectations.
Major contract vehicles supporting DoD customers include SSC-LANT 8(a) MAC, SeaPort-e, and GSA MOBIS, and 8(a) GSA STARS II. NAICS codes include 541330, 561210, 518210, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541712, and 541611. Imagine One is a a Employee Owned company founded in 1998, headquarters are in Colonial Beach, VA, with three additional offices in Arlington, VA; Patuxent River, MD, and Charleston, SC.
Role: Oracle Datatbase Administrator (NMMES)
Apply for this job now.