Administrative Assistant will actively assist HR Manager, Bookkeeper, Nurse, Scheduler, or owner on a daily basis. As an experienced employee, successful candidate will be able to fill multiple roles within the office as required.
Under the general supervision of the Owner, receives callers at branch in person or by phone, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination. Assists with projects and other assignments as needed or directed.
High School diploma and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
Must pass background check with fingerprints.
Requires proficiency of multi-line phone system, word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, and Power Point). Quick Books experience a plus.
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image. We will be hiring attitude!
* Maintains integrity of employee files with uncompromising attention to detail.
* Must be capable of influencing employee staff in such a manner as to promote timely submission of required forms and certifications as well as meeting annual training goals and requirements.
* Operates multi-line telephone console to receive and direct incoming calls, establishes conference calls, and provides general information for callers. Obtains caller's name and arranges for appointment, if necessary, with person called upon, conducts telephone interviews with prospect employees.
* Directs caller to destination, records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called.
* Greets visitors, determines the nature of their business and directs them to the proper destination or individual.
* Assist with filing duties and a variety of other clerical duties as necessary.
*Types (accurately and efficiently with attention to detail) memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents. Minimum 50 wpm, test provided.
* Collects and distributes mail and messages.
* Inventories, orders, organizes, and stores office supplies.
* Professional experience in posting to social media a plus.
*QuickBooks Experience a plus.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Fast paced, stressful office environment. Exceptional memory and note taking skills required. Successful candidate will exhibit outstanding multi-tasking ability, yet able to pay great attention to detail. Ability to learn and incorporate new tasks and procedures on a daily basis a must.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 20 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted regarding this immediate opening.
Role: Administrative Office Assistant
Location: Sun City Center,
Apply for this job now.