- 1yr of Medical Assistant (MA) experience within an Orthopedic Setting
- This position requires clinical orthopedic knowledge and terminology
- Must have experience with the following day to day protocols; preauthorization of DME, medications and diagnostic studies, answering patient questions, making appointments, documenting medical histories in the EMR system, etc.
- Ability to work the hours between 7:00am and 5:00pm Mon-Fri
- Willing and able to travel between 3 locations (Dallas & Plano).
- Graduate of Certified Medical Assistant or Orthopaedic Technician program preferred.
- Current NCT License HIGHLY desired
If you meet these requirements outlined, please submit your resume for review.
SN/QPA is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in the Chicago Metropolitan area with multiple office locations across the United States. SN/QPA services clients nationwide. Established on the principle “Human Solutions You Can Trust,” SN/QPA has partnered with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. OUR MISSION is to help your business achieve sustainable competitive advantage through innovative people strategies.
Role: Medical Assistant - Orthopedics
Apply for this job now.