A highly reputable pharmaceutical corporation is currently looking for a Clinical Data Management Programmer to work in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
- Update programs & listings in SAS
- Assist on various systems (i.e., UAT for EDC, IRT/IxRS, tablets, eDiaries).
- Implement and update data management solutions
- Establishes technical expectations for data set content and structure
- Deeply motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrives in a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- Unrelenting dedication to delivering quality results
- Being an integrity role model by visibly and consistently speaking and acting with superior values
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong programming and technical skills
- Knowledge of technical programming to update programs in SAS or R
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Rave Boxi experience is ideal, but not required
Beacon Hill Pharma, Beacon Hill Staffing Group's Pharma specialty division, is a national staffing organization that provides contract, direct (permanent), FSP/outsourcing and consulting to pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech and contract research organizations.
Beacon Hill Pharma places contractors in all 50 states by seamlessly coordinating recruiting resources in local and regional markets with Beacon Hill Pharmas National Recruiting & Delivery, a dedicated national recruiting team that focuses exclusively on national accounts, supporting regional recruiting operations and delivering contractors to all markets in the U.S.
Whether start-ups or the Fortune 500, the public or private sector, Beacon Hill Pharma matches world class talent with exceptional opportunities.
Role: Clinical Data Management Programmer
Apply for this job now.