As a full service skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, Atherton Regency devotes time and effort to offering superior care for individuals in need.
We currently have a full-time opening for Housekeeping/Janitor.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES( Duties for all positions may include, but are not limited to, the following):
- Ensures that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Reports all accidents/incidents to your supervisor.
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Able to use machine to wax and strip floors.
- Other housekeeper / janitor duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have flexible availability.
- Floor waxing and stripping knowledge.
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Super friendly working environment.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Excellent benefits package.
- 401k Plan, Vacation pay, sick pay leave, holiday pay.
Atherton Regency strives to provide a contemporary home like environment with a full range of guest services that is ideal for both the body and mid to embark in the healing process.
We have a variety of tailored wellness programs. The three main disciplines include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy. Our therapists are committed to helping each resident reach his or her optimal level of function.
Atherton Regency is proud to offer both inpatient and outpatient wellness programs aimed to promote strength and independence.
Role: Housekeeper / Janitor
Location: Menlo Park,
Apply for this job now.