Shift: 40 hours a week (no overtime), flex start/end times
Pay: $20 -$28 per hour
Length of Assignment: 6 months
Start date: Oct 25th or later
- 90% sitting at a desk, working in company systems
- Work primarily in office setting located within a food manufacturing environment
- Company implemented a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) two months ago. This position will review and research transactions and data set-up.
- The goal is to identify data set-up discrepancies and help pinpoint root cause. For example, standard costs for Items A and B are setup incorrectly.
- Understand and review data flow of stock entries generated by the system, including but not limited to:
- Production entries
- Intersite transfers
- Purchase receipts
- Stock movements
- Stock counts
- Cost changes
- Unit of measure changes
- Understand that operational practices impact system setup and vice-versa.
- Document research findings
- Inventory control operational experience
- Inventory systems experience including:
- Product, location, workflow system setup
- Counts, costs, stock movements, location changes, status changes
- Manufacturing industry a plus
- Experience with inventory systems and/or enterprise-resource planning software (ERP) required
Software and programs:
- Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Will use Sage X3 web version primarily, and Sage X3 scanner version less frequently
Role: Inventory Control Auditor
Apply for this job now.