Electrical Engineering Specialist
Are you an Electrical Engineering Specialist working in the Oil and Gas industry?
Are you interested in a role based in Qatar?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Kintec Global want to speak to you NOW!!!
Our client, a National operator company is recruiting for an Electrical Engineering Specialist to come and work in Qatar
Job Purpose: Provides electrical engineering expertise consistent with Specialist lev el competency to ensure contribution to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Provide advanced electrical engineering support to operations and maintenance and contribute to the division strategy and goals.
2. Execute advanced/expert electrical engineering activities in line with long term upgrade plans for proactive, optimal and cost effective obsolescence management of critical electrical equipment.
3. Active ly lead or support the definition and implementation of integrity program for electrical equipment to achieve high standards of safety, reliability and avail ability.
4. Actively lead or support or lead the definition and documentation of best practices within the area of electrical engineering and executing performance improvement initiatives.
5. Ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPls.
6. Lead, support and/or supervise activities undertaken by contract rs, consultants and service providers.
7. Coach less experienced engineers with developing as professionals and in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.
8. Develop or support development of training programs to keep abreast of new technologies and mentor less experienced engineers to develop their capabilities.
Qualifications: Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience: 8 years' experience in an oil and gas environment.
Type: Residential staff
Benefits: Medical, VISA, Insurances, Schooling, Flights & Annual bonus