A brand new opportunity, created by growth in the business, and a requirement to develop the product portfolio.
This business is based in the West Midlands, and has a unique and rapidly growing product. A medium sized business, with a fun and friendly culture, and exciting growth plans.
- Own and maintain global product portfolio and contribute to the global product strategy
- Determine customer' needs by conducting research to obtain key market, product and packaging information, whilst assessing competition in the market
- Ownership and development of product initiatives and propositions
- Have an ability in translating market and customer needs across multiple regions and channels into clearly defined product requirements
- Responsible for leading end to end NPD (new product development) and EPD (existing product development) across multiple channels and markets
We are looking for someone with strong experience of product development, NPD, portfolio management and preferably within a consumer branded environment.
You will need strong analytical skills, good organisational skills, and excellent written and verbal skills. We are looking for a team player, who can grow with the business, and have a positive impact on the producty portfolio with specialist product management skills.
A competitive salary, and a brand new role, in a rapidly growing business.
Role: Product Portfolio Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worcestershire, Worcestershire
Apply for this job now.