Senior Solar Consultant - Orange County, CA
About the Opportunity
We are looking for experienced, positive and driven Senior Solar Consultants to join our growing, high-quality company! We offer an industry-leading compensation package and are looking for top solar sales professionals!
This role is vital for helping the company engage with potential clients interested in solar and related products. The successful Senior Solar Consultant will help property owners learn about and ultimately make the switch to clean, inexpensive solar energy.
This role will be responsible for establishing rapport with potential customers, serving as a trusted solar expert and liaising with all departments to help provide education and firm proposal recommendations to property owners interested in our solar systems and related products.
As part of the sales team, you will receive a number of pre-qualified appointments each month for people interested in solar electricity for their property. You will also be eligible to receive a solid base salary, company healthcare program, as well as an aggressive commission structure. At plan a strong Senior Solar Consultant can earn $200K+/year with opportunity for advancement in years to follow. In this role, you will work closely with Senior Management, Project Management, Solar Advisors, and Marketing personnel.
· Conduct sales efforts and marketing duties to help establish interest in company products.
· Qualify prospective customers’ potential suitability for solar on their home and/or business.
· Meet with clients at their property to provide customer education (e.g., product features, benefits, pricing, financing etc.).
· Assist prospective customers with understanding all important decision-making criteria in order to generate a firm proposal recommendation.
· Appropriately record all prospective customer communications in company CRM platform.
· Provide appropriate communication to prospective customers via phone, text, and email.
· Assist Project Management team as necessary in attaining client commitments, payments and miscellaneous documentation on an on-going basis.
· Work with clients to close sales and properly document all new sales submissions!
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· BA/BS degree preferred.
· 2+ years’ experience in B2C solar sales capacity required.
· Excellent telephone and written communication skills
· CRM platform experience.
· Inherent organization and multi-tasking skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Role: Senior Solar Consultant
Apply for this job now.