The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of litigation matters. This candidate should feel comfortable preparing for final and filing court pleadings electronically, conducting research, doing data entry, scheduling, maintaining case files, and completing other ad-hoc requests, as needed.
- Legal fact and basic legal research
- Assist with case management
- Organize and electronically file all types of pleadings
- Coordinate and schedule calendars
- Associates's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years' as Litigation Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Ability to work overtime
Role: Legal Assistant
Apply for this job now.