Are you looking to join an eager Healthcare team who care about each other, their patients, and making a difference through your selling efforts?
A well established Medicare Certified Hospice and Home Care organization is looking for a qualified Business Development/Referral Specialist candidate to help grow and cultivate referrals and relationships within Long Beach/South Bay.
The Hospice Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clients and referral sources such as physicians, hospital case managers, discharge planners, social workers, and healthcare decision makers. The Sales Representative will cover a territory and conduct sales visitations as needed within Long Beach/South Bay. Must be familiar with/be able to navigate in healthcare and managed care organizations such as Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, and Medical Practices. Ideal Home Care/Hospice Account Manager will leverage relationship management and savvy sales abilities to increase census within the assigned region.
- Maintain knowledge of community resources and assist customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by the organization
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources
- Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of surrounding competitive market
- Travel to and meet with various potential and ongoing clients to ensure the highest levels of service and value are being provided to all partnerships
- Experience in Hospice, Home care, Home Health Sales / Referrals / Community Liaison / Home Care Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic, mediation and negotiating skills
- Strong desire to cultivate and develop relationships with community and members
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Proven success in sales/marketing environment
WHY WORK HERE:
- Well established healthcare company who have been around for over 20 years
- Opportunity to work independently, maintain, cultivate, and grow relationships within the local healthcare industry
- Uncapped commission structure for referrals with a generous base salary
- This is a direct-hire, permanent position with Mon-Fri schedule, standard business hours with solid base salary, competitive commission structure, and comprehensive benefits package!
Please submit your resume to learn more about the position and speak to a direct-hire recruiter!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospice or Home Health: 2 years (Preferred)
Role: Home Care and Hospice Sales Rep (Referral Specialist)
Apply for this job now.