Primary Supply Teachers needed in Winchester!
Supply Desk are working in partnership with Hampshire County Council and are providing Primary Teachers to Primary schools across Winchester and the surrounding areas.
Pay: £110 - £120 per day
We are currently looking for Primary Teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 1-2 from Years R to 6
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Primary Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Happy to support more challenging schools where behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
- Be local to Winchester and ideally have access to a car
*As a Primary Teacher on a Supply basis you must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 2-3 days per week on a regular basis
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 Primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking primary teachers who either live in or can get to; Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth , Gosport, Lymington, Ringwood, New Milton, Poulner, Hythe and Totton.
Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other long term opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed# or call the Southampton office on 07920088445 - please ask for Becky!