Company: PIONEER SELECTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28k - 30k per year + Overtime
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Benefits: Overtime, Site Bonus
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
We are looking for a very strong Production Team Leader to join an ever-growing Pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Runcorn, Cheshire. The successful applicant for this Production Team Leader role will play a key role within the business, and manage a team of up to 7 staff including contractors too. In return, the Production Team Leader will benefit from joining a company who are renowned for their continuous reinvestments; further prospects for progression and offered a competitive package.
Skills required for Production Team Leader:
- The Production Team Leader must have previous experience as a Production Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager.
- Having a good understanding of the Health and Safety regulations is required.
- Strong People Management Skills is necessary for this Production Team Leader role.
- Must come from a FMCG Background
The Production Team Leader will benefit from:
- Joining a company who are market leaders within their sector
- Tailored training and development programme for the Production Team Leader.
- Clear Progression Opportunities available for the Production Team Leader.
- A competitive remuneration package, which includes: pension, healthcare, and OTE
Commutable: Warrington, Northwich, Ellesmere Port, Widness, etc
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Nathan Lock
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details