Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a candidate with a technical analyst background who is ready to move from a purely technical position into a business focused role. Technical Analyst
As an analyst reporting to the Senior Project Manager in London the candidate will be responsible for providing technical support on the consideration, design and specification of wide range of projects that stretch across the breadth of our business. This requires a flexible person who is interested in learning all facets of a Brokerage, quickly getting up to speed on the current process and then working to make material improvements; consistently exploring, analysing and driving change to improve our business.
- Act as an experienced technical analyst to support the Project / Change Management function.
- Build relationships across our operational departments (including quality client service support) and understand what the team needs, and what our business needs.
- Technical and numerical analysis, evaluation, and troubleshooting of existing systems and processes.
- Formulate proposals to improve processes and systems to meet the changing demands of our clients, business and marketplace.
- Test execution and test support of system changes.
- University degree in Computing or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of broad technology experience.
- Strong Software Level experience; sql, use cases, wireframes, requirements review and validation, user stories, proof of concept proposals, application of algorithms or process automation.
- Demonstrable Business Level knowledge; process flow diagrams, business process modelling and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders, writing of detailed change specifications for programming teams.
- Knowledge of Project Lifecycles paired with Business Analysis accreditation is a plus.
- Experience in regulatory, business and market risk analysis is a plus.
- Active listener with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independent
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg and Australia.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., ("IBUK") in London is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FSA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit #removed#/info