We have a unique opportunity available for an experienced Security Operations Manager in the local area. Preferred candidate will have previous experience providing high quality security services, be able to build /lead effective teams and willing to exemplify excellent customer service at all times.
If you're looking for an amazing company, who cares about its employee's and wants to see them succeed while improving skills and working towards leadership goals…. Look no further!
Security Benefits include the following:
- Competitive Pay - $40,000 to $45,000 depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance-Based Incentives, and Career Advancements
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
The Operations Manager position manages all daily operations at the branch office. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supervise all full-time and part-time security personnel.
- Hire, train, and evaluate security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary actions and terminations as required.
- Prepare weekly work schedules for full-time and part-time Security Guards, including positing of schedules.
- Provide security staffing for other functions as may be required.
- Enforce and make recommendations regarding building security plans and schedules.
- Account for all Security Guards hours, including sick/vacation, etc; review payroll for submission to accounting.
- Approve time off for Security Guards and submit request to the Branch Manager for final approval.
- Maintain records and files as required for all full-time and part-time security personnel.
- Implement security measures improvements as they are developed
- Review all daily Security Guard reports, incident reports and log entries; take necessary action; make follow-up reports to the Branch Manager.
- Verify and review Post Positive Reports.
- Maintain all necessary forms.
- Make recommendations to management on staffing needs, budgeting data, and purchase recommendations.
- Establish building security plans and schedules for special events.
- Assist and advise on duty Security Guards around the clock.
- Investigate all Security Guard injuries and prepare necessary reports.
- Participate in day-to-day and special facility functions including service on various committees, task forces, and programs.
- Monitors the Security Officer training programs
JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the military or security industry.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows XP and Office. AS400 knowledge is a plus.
- The ability to travel to visit current and prospective client sites is required.
- Must be skilled in developing and maintaining customer and employee relationships.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to lead and develop an effective team.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- He/she must effective decisions in a timely manner under changing conditions.
- The successful candidate will be emotionally stable and remain thoughtful and calm under pressure
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Thank you for you interest in working for US Security Associates.
Role: NOW HIRING- Security Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.