CSMi is seeking a senior web developer with strong design and implementation skills to evolve our industry-leading web applications. If you are the type of person who likes to take ownership of a product, participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, and be given the responsibility of driving the product’s success, then this position is for you. Your first project will be the continuing development of our SportsWare™ on-line injury-tracking database which is used by medical professionals to manage the data on over three million athletes.
- SQL Server / Stored Procedures
- SSRS / Crystal Reports
- IIS Server / Web Farms / Session State Server
- IIS and SQL Performance Monitoring and Debug.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in CS/EE or equivalent.
- Minimum of three year experience creating and maintaining a C#/ASP.NET/SQL web application.
- Minimum of two year setting up and maintaining IIS and SQL Servers.
CSMi, an ISO 13485 certified company, designs, manufactures, and delivers innovative computer-based medical products to the Physical Therapy, Athletic Training and Exercise Science markets. In business since 1982, we are a small team of dedicated individuals who take pride in the fact that our products have achieved the #1 or #2 position in the market.
Benefits include: Salary, Vacation, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k).
Role: Senior Web Software Engineer: C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server
Apply for this job now.