Project Coordinator / Project Manager - Digital Content / Customer Behaviour
12 month contract
London preferred when deemed safe
Are you looking for a new Project based opportunity and are available immediately?
Do you have Project coordination / management experience and looking to manage projects surrounding the digital content on one of globally most known sites?
Sentinel are working with a global industry giant in mobile applications, looking for a Project Manager to join their London office & lead their digital content projects. The position would suit a Coordinator with excellent Excel skills and ability to use dashboards.
- Need to understand customer flow, customer behaviour/activity and digital content
- Project management responsibility over many data-driven digital content projects
- Collaborating with teams across multiple functions, including design, product, engineering, marketing, and more.
- Balancing a portfolio of projects that vary in pace, duration and priority.
- Operating with types of content and product that don't have analogues and paving the path for understanding success of new editorial initiatives
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Project Management / Coordination experience
- Previous experience in digital content projects, particularly customer behaviour / activity
- Knowledge of mobile app ecoystems would be beneficial
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use dashboards
- Strong understanding of how customer behaviour can be influenced
Alternative job titles: Project Manager, PMO Coordinator, Digital Content Specialist, Customer behaviour specialist
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.