We are seeking a qualified Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team at our Independently Owned and Operated Pharmacy! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. We have a large population of Providers all around us and will be serving lots of wonderful patients.
Customer service is our #1 priority and we strive to provide 100% patient satisfaction. Being independently owned and operated, we encourage our employees to think outside the box, love to hear new ideas, and truly value your feedback in helping to achieve the highest patient satisfaction. If you have great experience and a positive disposition, we'd love to have you on board! Thank you!
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focuses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases. Benzer has over 65 locations throughout US including Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma, Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana and California.
Role: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Prince George,
Apply for this job now.