We are looking for an Accounts Assistant - Credit / Sales Ledger to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team for a UK based Recruitment company with offices in Gurgaon.
Accounts Assistant - Credit / Sales Ledger responsibilities include managing expense reports and entering financial transactions into our internal databases and initiating Credits to portals.
If you have an Accounting degree or you know bookkeeping procedures, we'd like to meet you.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Issue statements by email
- Send reminder letters for overdue debt by email.
- Aged debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor days.
- Liaise with management when all internal routes of collection of debts have been exhausted.
- Put accounts on stop as & when required.
- Generate and email Invoices.
- Review and regularly monitor credit limits using credit reference agency information.
- Sales invoice query resolution with customers, members or staff and provide duplicate invoices when required by email.
- Purchase Order Analysis
- Coordinate customer credit or refunds when required.
- Bank Upload and Reconciliation
- Checking of Weekly Timesheets
- Daily Internal Task Message System (CRM)
- Provide cover for other members of Finance team as and when required.
- General office admin duties as required by Finance Manager.
As an Accounts Assistant - Credit / Sales Ledger you will have experience and have been exposed to Bank Reconciliation, Payroll Tasks, Suppliers, Debtors and Accounts software.
Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant - Credit / Sales Ledger who wants to grow and develop with a successful UK based company.