Early Years Teaching Assistant
£299.70 - £350.00
September 2021 - July 2022
Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area. This is a fixed term supply Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will commence in September 2021.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Primary team, the appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a male pupil in their Reception class. This pupil has Autism and needs one to one support in and out of the classroom. The successful Teaching Assistant (TA) will need to be able to engage and encourage the pupil with their learning and development. Ideally the Teaching Assistant (TA) will have had experience of supporting on a one to one basis and also experience of the Early Years (EYFS) curriculum. This will be a full time role, working 08:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday. This will commence in September 2021 and continue for the academic year.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 3 childcare (or equivalent) qualification and experience of supporting children in a primary school setting.
This larger than average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. Within this primary school behaviour is seen to be good. Pupils play and learn well together, helping one another to behave well and feel very safe in school. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Teaching Assistant (KS1) Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Hold a level 2 or above qualification in childcare (or relevant)
- Have experience of working the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Have experience of working as a one to one Teaching Assistant
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.