Vaughn Industries, LLC has an opening for a Journeyman Pipefitter/Plumber in our Mechanical division. We are a nationwide construction contractor in Mechanical, Electrical, Renewable Energy, & High Voltage Construction. We offer full time positions with benefits.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience
- Experience in commercial/industrial HVAC systems
- Industrial piping
- Hot water, steam and chilled water systems
- Black iron, carbon steel, copper, cast iron, PVC pipe
- Storm and sanitary systems
- Blueprint reading
- Safe work practices
Wages and Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Health and Life insurance (no premium to employee)
- Voluntary dependent health and life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Voluntary disability, dental and vision
- Growth opportunities for each employee
We are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Salary will be based on proven past success.
Vaughn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Vaughn Industries, LLC is a contractor based in Carey, Ohio providing nationwide construction of Building Tomorrow's Energy Resources. From the first residential electrical job that Founder, Ron Vaughn, performed over 55 years ago, our services have grown into the industrial/commercial sectors, including electrical, mechanical (HVAC and Pipefitting), plumbing, high voltage substation, high voltage transmission and distribution, and renewable energy construction. We are ranked 111 out of the 600 specialty contractors by McGraw-Hill ENR. Vaughn Industries currently employs over 550 full-time employees between the corporate office in Carey, Ohio, our central Ohio office in Lewis Center, and our North Carolina office.
Role: Journeyman Pipefitter/Plumber
Apply for this job now.