We are looking for a CRM & Marketing Executive to join our client's dynamic and fast-moving Charity based in Keele.
Our client is a national charity working to transform the lives of disabled children and their families. They have recently opened a new state-of-the-art facility for multi-disciplinary therapy programmes, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-moving organisation at a time when it will attract national and international attention.
As CRM & Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in our client's communications, ensuring customer journeys are nurtured and delivering an experience that leads to loyalty and advocacy for all customers of the charity.
You will support the other teams in building relationships, including delivering training across the charity to embed the CRM in relation to the roles and responsibilities of relevant members of Staff. As such, you need excellent influencing and communication skills.
You will also champion email communications, with data analysis and email segmentation as a key part of your role, and advising departments on their email strategy and implementation. It is essential that you are a confident and capable communicator who can engage with all roles within the charity and offer appropriate challenge where necessary.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Becoming a super-user of the CRM, developing and delivering a comprehensive training programme on the CRM and GDPR
- Being the first point of contact for troubleshooting CRM issues, including data protection questions
- Becoming an expert on GDPR and advising employees including Directors
- Supporting other teams with collecting/managing data in line with GDPR regulations
- Contributing to the maintenance of the appropriate risk register for CRM and GDPR issues
- Creating and implementing customer loyalty initiatives and ways of engaging with customers to retain their support
- Using audience research and insight to assist in developing CRM activity and content
- Growing and supporting income generation methods through CRM
- Creating and editing new and existing website pages, online forms, and setting up customisable notifications/PayPal streams and campaign monitor streams
- Copywriting for email marketing and offline communication, ensuring the charity is written about in a compelling way with a consistent tone of voice
- Growing the marketable database and appropriate segmentation to ensure communications are targeted and relevant
- Extracting marketable data from multiple sources (e.g. enquiries, just giving reports, forms)
- Managing and segmenting subscriber lists and databases
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns vs objectives and data retention rates, making decisions based on results
- Creating the internal newsletter in liaison with various departments and HR
- Weekly team reporting and monthly Board reporting
For the role of CRM & Marketing Executive, you will need to have or be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing or business studies, with a significant degree of marketing modules
- Email marketing experience and a solid understanding of email marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to write engaging and emotive copy
- Experience of working with a variety of social media platforms in a professional environment
- Strong analytical skills, excellent organisational skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience managing web content and using a CMS such as Wordpress would be highly beneficial
- Reporting experience e.g. using Google Ana