Company: SEARCH CONSULTANCY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Division, Search Consultancy Manchester.
The package: Up to £26k basic + on target earnings of 1st Year £40k and 2nd year £60k+
Industry leading training and fast track career development with genuine opportunities to progress
Search is an "Investors in People" Platinum status business - Just so you know it's not just us that says our training is the best! You will be supported at every stage of your journey by industry leading trainers ensuring you have all the tools to progress and be the best you can be.
Want more reasons?
- Fantastic package with uncapped earning potential
- Car Allowance at Senior consultant level and above
- Free parking and private medical on progression
- Structured development plans with 6 levels of consultant all the way up to Business Director and fast track routes into management if that's your chosen path!
- Flexible/Hybrid working available
- Prime Manchester City Centre location - stunning offices in the heart of the city!
- Monthly and Quarterly Commission (uncapped) - Completely transparent scheme!
- Quarterly and annual incentives for top performers with some amazing prizes - Michelin meals, nights out/away, golden tickets, experience days etc etc
- Supportive training and development plan to help you be the best
- Annual company awards to recognise the talent and commitment of our staff
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
Firstly it's worth pointing out that the commercial Sales and Service Division in Manchester is one of the most successful teams in the business with lots of awards already under our belt!
Given that you will be joining such an established team you will be able to hit the ground running working existing business while you build your own pipeline of clients. You can genuinely earn commission from month 1 on this team!
You will be placing candidates into sales and service related jobs within a broad range of businesses across the greater Manchester area. You will also be prospecting for new business and building lasting relationships with clients as you establish yourself in the market.
This is a challenging but hugely rewarding role working on a supportive team who share each others successes. Previous recruitment experience is not necessary, if you are a driven and tenacious individual who wants push yourself we can give you the training and support to be successful.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our ongoing success apply with your CV now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.