Company: RIGHT NOW RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Our client is currently looking for two candidates to join their team as a Shovel Driver. The successful candidate will have experience working and operating a back-end Shovel machine to work within the recycling sector for our busy client based in Stanwell.
06:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
17:00 - 04:00 (Monday to Friday)
Duties of a back-end Shovel driver:
You will be ensuring SRF Shovel is kept clear and free of contamination, whilst ensuring the waste Reception Shovel is kept uniformly fed into the 360 Material Handler.
- Complete daily Mobile Plant maintenance check sheets for the Large Shovels
- Keep cab of machine clean and tidy.
- Ensure the floor is always free from waste & contamination, by completing continual checks of the shovel and bucket for contamination
- Communicate effectively with the weighbridge operator to ensure correct SRF grades are loaded
- Check for damage to concrete walls which could contaminate the SRF
- Ensure all SRF is moved at least twice before loading out to allow the SRF to cool and dry prior to loading
- To clear up any spillage from loading out lorries immediately
- To assist where possible in maintaining discharge bays, by pushing up, emptying, and loading out other products as directed
This exciting temp - perm opportunity would suit candidates who have experience working as a Back-end Shovel Driver to work as either as a day or night worker
If you are interested in this Back-end Shovel Driver role based in Stanwell, please call us for more information!