Company: LABCORP DRUG DEVELOPMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Labcorp Drug Development is currently seeking a pro-active Clinical Trial Administrator
to join our expanding team inLondon. For this particular role we are ideally looking for a 'career' clinical research administrator who does not wish to progress to a CRA or Project Management role.
This client-dedicated role is to be 100% office based in central London and ideally you will have at least 2 years experience of supporting Clinical Trials in the UK. Much of the work will involve complex Oncological Clinical Trials and so there is plenty of interesting (and worth while) work to get your teeth stuck into! Essential Job Duties:
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Perform CRF review against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on management systems
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators' meetings)
- Coordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Provide input in writing Monitoring Conventions as assigned
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
This role is afull time & permanent position to beemployed through Labcorp . For more information please contact Andy Smith on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail #removed#
- a minimum of 12 months of Clinical Research Admin experience from a CRO or Pharma company - This is essential!
- You mush live in commuting distance of Central London, again essential.
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills