COMPANY: LAW CONSULTANTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £42000 - £45000 per annum
Property Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a long-established Lexcel accredited law firm who are highly regarded and lead a modern and progressive firm of experienced solicitors who value their culture of client service.
You will be joining a very busy dispute resolution team who consist of two partners, four other solicitors, one of whom you will be replacing, a legal executive and a paralegal. The team have been consistently ranked in Chambers UK and the Legal 500 for several years and they aim to provide the highest standard of service and quality of work to their many longstanding clients.
- As the Property Litigation Solicitor, you will undertake a varied caseload including:
- Providing advice to landlords, management companies, managing agents and property owners
- Dealing with breach of covenant claims and other private landlord & tenant matters, business lease renewals, lease extensions and enfranchisement, Land Registry disputes, possession claims, easement and boundary disputes
- You will have an immediate caseload of mainly county court and first-tier tribunal work for which you will take primary responsibility
- With any remaining time, you will build your practice through networking and other marketing activity with the aim of having your own client base, perhaps developing a particular specialism and your being recognised individually in the legal directories
- You will be 3-5 years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply
- Good experience of a range of property litigation work
- Commercially minded
- Strong academics
- Confident, professional and friendly with the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- 25 days annual leave and public holidays
- Non contractual additional holiday(s) at Christmas
- Non contractual profit share bonus
- Auto enrolment pension with Royal London
- Bupa healthcare (after six months service)
- 4 x salary life assurance with Canada Life (after six months service)
- £500 contribution towards gym membership or other wellbeing club/classes (after six months service)
- Allocated parking
If you are a team player who is forward-thinking and looking for a long term future with a commercially minded firm, please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.
Role: Property Litigation Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
Apply for this job now.