The Show and Events Representative is responsible for interacting directly with homeowners at events across the area, generating leads and appointments for our sales team. Along with our paid training to ensure you are set up for success- you will learn negotiating tactics, strategic planning and closing skills. This entry-level, part-time, position provides a great opportunity to explore your creative side of communication, while having fun with the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country.
Primary Job Functions
- Daily set-up, maintenance, operation and presentation of on-site event marketing programs to ensure maximum exposure of the Window Nation brand
- Enthusiastic communication with a customer audience to create appointments that generate revenue for the company
- Create on-site event buzz and promote brand product/service knowledge by following prescribed Window Nation Show and Events procedures a
- Use qualifying sheets and scripts to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Adjust on-site event marketing and sales tactics according to current KPI targets and results as needed
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service, sales, or similar experience
- Money motivated
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and employees of the organization in one-on-one, small, and large group settings
- Customer focused
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for 3-4 hours at a time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We're regarded an innovative and reputable leader in the home improvement/window replacement space. We're a crazy-fast paced and high energy group with tons of work - you won't be bored or broke. We do right by our people.
Role: Show and Events Representative- No Experience Needed!
Location: Glen Burnie,
Apply for this job now.