Job Title: Estate Agency L&D Specialist
Location: NORTHAMPTON/ESSEX/NORTH LONDON
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate sales trainer / successful estate agent to join our well established training team at Connells Group. You will support our vision to deliver innovative learning by providing induction, sales and compliance training to both our new and existing colleagues in the division. Whether you are already delivering in a similar role OR you have Estate Agency sales experience with aspirations to grow your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car or Allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Personal Development
- Working with Senior Management across your designated business units to deliver induction, technical, developmental and bespoke training solutions, whilst taking into consideration any key legal and /or regulatory requirements
- To provide ‘on the job’ coaching to staff in their branch environment – travelling to all branches in the Division
- Delivering training and coaching interventions on a virtual training platform
- Coordinating and delivering the learning&development programmes, for your business area, across all required locations.
- Attending relevant meetings to support the Area/Regional Directors in the development of their people
- Conduct specific coaching as required including mystery shop calls and NVQ/Apprenticeship support
- Engaging with and managing relationships with key stakeholders throughout your business area, to ensure that all training is delivered to the highest standard.
- Contributing to recreating relevant training materials, including workbooks and presentations.
- Contributing to creating new courses and updating changes to existing training materials, ensuring they remain current and fit for purpose.
- Monitoring and evaluating programme outcomes and outputs
- Maintaining an up to date awareness of industry regulations and requirements, and market trends, ensuring they are reflected in any training and development programmes delivered.
- Working closely with Learning&Development colleagues, as well as business teams, you deliver training and development solutions to enable improved performance of our people and ultimately of our business.
Key skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of delivering training in the business area required
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working within an estate agency business
- Experience in a learning and development function delivering to a range of contexts and audiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels,
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team
- A working knowledge of all Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and as of March 2021 also encompasses Countrywide. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land&planning, LPA receivers and auctions.