Assistant Sales Manager - ENTRY LEVEL with Advancement to Management
VMG is currently seeking an entry level Assistant Sales Manager to add to our sales team and promote inside sales.
The Assistant Sales Manager is expected to maximize sales account revenue, within each assigned territory. Additionally, the Assistant Sales Manager is the customer advocate in regards to effectively communicating all current sales and marketing promotions to ensure the best customer experience.
- Engage face to face with customers in a courteous manner to represent our clients professionally
- Respond to customer inquiries on available products and services for multiple clients
- Establishing and maintaining brand loyalty through excellent customer service
- New customer acquisitions
- Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
** NO Outside Sales, NO door to door, NO business to business, NO telemarketing / call centers **
The Assistant Sales Manager must have the ability to build relationships, estimate, close and manage projects within their territory. Excellent communication, documentation, organization skills, self-structure, and ability to work independently coupled with knowledge of the accounts within a specified territory and an ability to handle multiple tasks and personalities, are vital to the success of this position.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive and continuous paid training
- Fast advancement for fast learners with management training
- Guaranteed weekly pay plus bonuses and commission for excellent performance
- Fun, supportive and diverse team culture
- A chance to give back to the community year round events
- Paid travel opportunities both domestically and international (optional)
- Flexible schedule with major holidays off to spend with family and friends
The Preferred Candidate Will Possess:
- Desire to learn, no experience is necessary as we prefer to train our team members
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Drive, ambition and an entrepreneur mindset
- Ability to change communication style to fit the situation and audience; relatability is key!
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to adapt as the external environment or organization evolves
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Degree/GED; Associate's/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in unsupervised, solo assignments as well as team assignments and projects
- Vibrant personality that enjoys engaging with people face to face
- Reliable transportation
*LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY as we only offer IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS at our headquarters in Tempe*
APPLY TODAY FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Role: Assistant Sales Manager – PAID TRAINING - HIRING NOW!
Apply for this job now.