Company: CRA CONSULTING LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A West Yorkshire law firm with this role being based in Leeds is looking to recruit into their Residential Conveyancing department firm is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their busy team. It is essential you have experience and confidence running your own residential conveyancing caseload from start to completion.
The firm are a technically advanced firm with excellent facilities to ensure your workload is eased as much as possible. The firm truly implement a strong work/life balance and In this role you would certainly have a work/life balance as the firm really value their employees and offer excellent incentives and support in your day to day role.
The firm is also recruiting at other levels within their residential conveyancing so if you have less than the desired experience please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for other roles.
- In this role you will be running your own residential conveyancing caseload from inception to completion with minimal supervision.
- The caseload will be a full and varied one and is likely to include sales and purchases, freehold, leasehold and new build to name but a few.
- You will work within a large department made up of smaller teams of 5/6 so there is lots of support and a strong team structure in place.
- You must have excellent previous experience of running your own varied caseload with minimal supervision, and be a confident title checker.
- You will be delegated tasks and work within a small team so it is essential you are confident prioritizing your own desk.
- You should be a team player wanting to immerse yourself in the culture of the firm.
- Competitive Salary.
- Extremely cheap parking located within a short walk of the office.
- The firm truly value their employees and will make an effort to help with any matter needed.