Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team in El Cajon, CA. In this role you will be supporting our Product Test lab by providing administrative support such as quoting, opening jobs in our computer system and invoicing.
Tektronix will invest in your professional growth by providing you with training opportunities to keep you current in your field. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy.
- Issue and track customer units for services performed by outside vendors and arrange for billing.
- Arrange for movement of customer's equipment to outside vendor for calibration or repair and for return to customer.
- Review customer purchase order for services required.
- Enter data to complete services, labor and parts elements of invoicing spreadsheets.
- Identify additional work performed beyond the scope of original quote.
- Research equipment specifications or other details related to billing as required to provide complete information for invoices and ensure that until being calibrated matches file data.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding job status, review with management or technician and relay to customer as required.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Generate reports as required Quotes and schedules onsite events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience: Job Requirements:
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person status required.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Works productively in a "team environment".
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with employees and customers at all levels. - Excellent work ethic and multi-tasking skills.
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and is committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with occasional overtime.
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
- Experience dealing with customer inquiries by phone.
- Prior experience with quoting a plus.
- Experience in Oracle, Gage or other CRM experience a plus.
- Prior experience with invoicing is preferred.