- To deliver the delivery of excellent care & to improve the wellbeing and lives of elderly people.
- To deliver excellent standards of care & act as a key worker to a resident.
- To provide physical care to enable residents to complete all activitie sof daily living i.e. personal hygiene, food & drink intake, clothing & laundry, toilet assistance.
- Observe, report & record any changes in the Resident's physical & psychological wellbeing.
- Take an active role in supporting residents in social activities.
We have vacancies which vary from 27.5 hours to 39 hours per week. Shift patterns vary from 8am-8pm, 8am-2.30pm & 1.30pm-8pm worked on a rota system including weekend work.
We are hiring Carers to provide care on our Residential/Nursing and Dementia Units. To apply please reference which Unit is your preference, Residential, Nursing or Dementia.
Role: Social Care Worker - Nights
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.