Senior Java Developer
Java, Hadoop, Scala, Spark, SQL, MQ, Web Services, Kafka, etc.
Up to £84k + benefits
Robert Walters is supporting a leading financial services provider hire a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in Northampton. You'll you be supporting the build out of a global, cross-asset class data mart in AWS pulling data into S3 and Redshift from on-prem applications using native AWS technology, implementing access patterns for users and interfaces with downstream consumers.
Key Skills: -
- Over 5 years within Java development with indepth knowledge on Core Java and Multi-threading
- Experience using integration technology (Rest APIs, MQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Experienced with complete SDLC life cycle.
- Experience/knowledge of continuous Integration and deployment methods.
- Experience of troubleshooting and performance tuning of applications.
- Ability to interface with different levels of the business effectively and communicate simply and clearly
Advanced knowledge of: -
- Desirable to have knowledge on Data Warehousing and Data processing
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Scala/Python)
- Knowledge/Experience using native AWS technologies (Cloud Formation, Glue, Lamda, Redshift etc)
- Knowledge/Experience of big data technologies like Hadoop, Hbase, Hive etc.
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer will pay up to £77,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience to meet the requirements, please contact Ben Jeynes on (see below)
Role: Senior Java Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire,
Apply for this job now.