COMPANY: INVESTIGO LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Investigo are working exclusively with a Global Contracts Business to recruit a Head of Financial Reporting due to recent restructure and continued growth.
You will play a key role in developing relationships with operational teams, heads of departments, finance and the parent company. Take full responsibility for developing all aspects of the finance function, including supporting and developing the team. You must have an established track record of heading up a reporting team and have a wider commercial awareness.
- Responsible for consolidated management and statutory accounts for the group and statutory accounts for subsidiary companies
- All aspects of tax (Corporation, PAYE, and VAT) returns for the group
- Full responsibility for balance sheet
- Co-ordinate the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Liaise with external financial advisors
- Liaise with area management teams and parent company finance personnel
- Treasury management and cash flow forecasting
- Challenge the business where necessary with regard to revenue recognition IFRS15 and IFRS 9
- Develop, implement and maintain financial management systems and procedures
- Recruit, develop and train finance staff
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Revenue Recognition experience is essential
- Worked previously for a large multinational business in either, Construction, Engineering or any wider B2B companies with long term contract accounting.
- Previous experience of financial reporting, financial planning and overhead budgetary management
- In-depth knowledge of statutory accounts production
- Strong technical awareness and understand recent changes in UK GAAP and IFRS
- Essential management experience is needed of 6 or more people.
- Ability to develop and improve both systems and processes.