Our client is actively looking to hire an Electrical Engineer at their Des, Moines IA location. A 100% employee owned company with an astonishing ESOP Bonus Program, this might be just the fit and advancement opportunity for you!
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
· 1-3+ years Electrical and Controls Engineering experience.
· Knowledge of electrical and control engineering principals.
· Awareness of hydraulic and pneumatic arrangement.
· Competence with CAD systems and MS Office.
· Must have strong communication skills.
· The Electrical Engineer is responsible for adapting and evaluating technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to establish installations and operations are accommodating specifications and consumer requirements.
· Administer computer-assisted engineering and design program and equipment to perform engineering assignments.
· Conduct and assimilate manufacturing, construction, installation, upkeep, support, documentation, and testing activities to provide compliance with specifications, codes, and customer obligations.
· Form, enforce, improve, and correct electrical machinery, equipment, components, devices, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic outcomes.
· Construct data and address reports concerning current and potential engineering studies and machines.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Electrical Engineer
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.