Kotlin Developers - Contract (Inside of IR35)
A leading Fintech client of ours are looking for Kotlin Developers to work on a brand new, greenfield project.
You will help build a new challenger bank for the Middle East. You'll be joining a collaborative, cross-functional team working from the London office on this greenfield piece of work.
You will be building high performance, highly scalable, always available, fault tolerant systems is a team game, so we're looking for someone who'll play well with others.
- Experience building services and applications with Kotlin
- Familiarity with microservice architectures, and confidence in building and deploying containerised services to Cloud based orchestration layers and platforms
- Familiarity with the Spring framework is preferable
- Familiarity with TDD and the experience to know what a good unit test looks like
- Confidence in using GraphQL to implement well-designed APIs, and the knowledge of what a good RESTful API looks like
Role: Kotlin Developers - Contract (Inside IR35)
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.