Experienced Rigging / Millwright:
We are seeking applicant, preferably with 1-5 years’ experience, understands industrial construction, rigging, and moving Industrial equipment.
· Must be able to follow detailed directions
· Must know appropriate hand signals
· Must understand industrial construction and the sites and elements that one may be exposed to.
· Ability to work as a team member
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Must be qualified to operate industrial vehicles (forklifts), man-lifts, etc.
· Moving materials and following directions of the supervisor.
· Ability to understand and follow company and customer Safety Plans and OSHA required training.
· Ability to use hand and power tools.
· Work with team assigned to get the job done efficiently and correctly
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs or greater
· Strong work ethic
· Construction knowledge
· Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
· Minimum of 1-5 years of experience preferred.
· Downtime will include helping on various jobs
· Bilingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits of the position will be independently evaluated.
We believe our company sets standards that others follow. We value our employees and believe they are not only an asset but also an investment to our present and future.
We specialize in Industrial Equipment, Production Line modifications/upgrades/installations. Our projects range from new construction for the Commercial and Industrial Industry (our General Contracting/Construction Division) to Chiller installations (Rigging Division)and modifications and upgrades for the Poultry Industry (both G.C. and Rigging Divisions).
Role: Experienced Rigging / Millwright Team Member
Apply for this job now.